Can I insure a car for just a few days?

If your car is not deregistered, you must insure it. If that deregistration is temporary, or you sporadically drive a classic car, or travel abroad (and you need to extend the policy) you can take out insurance for days or weeks. 

It protects you the same away as an annual product. The minimum required is a mandatory Civil Liability that will assume material and personal damage that you cause to others. However, we recommend you to have your vehicle properly insured throughout the year. Even a parked car can suffer a claim. Contact us and we will analyse your vehicle and its circumstances.